Tuesday 31 July 2018

A Wonderful Trip!

Hey there! I thought I would do a little blog update today! Evan and I have been away on the Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip since 19th July to Alaska and we have had the most wonderful time together! I thought I would add a few photos so you can see what we have been up to if you don't follow me on Social Media.
 We flew to Seattle from Manchester and saw lots of amazing scenery from the plane, it was very very clear. We flew over Greenland and apparently the Canadian Rockies but I never saw them as I was snoozing!
 On the Sunday we went on a raft ride on the Mendenhall Glacier and down the rapids, what a fab trip we had, lots of amazing memories were made!
 We had to get togged up in all the gear, here is Evan rocking the rubber dungarees! I will spare you the photo of me wearing them!

We were showered with gifts throughout the week and here are a couple of my favourites! A gorgeous handbag that matches the lovely suitcase we got at Onstage last year.

This was Evan's favourite, a Stampin Up bluetooth speaker and we soon had the tunes blaring out in the cabin!
 LAST DAY  LAST DAY  LAST DAY  LAST DAY
  LAST DAY  LAST DAY  LAST DAY  
Just a little reminder about our amazing joining offer this month! A whole set of ink pads FREE in your Starter Kit. £193 worth of products for just £99!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment