Sunday 22 July 2018

Brusho Butterfly

Hello again and thanks for joining me today. Today I am sharing another Brusho Butterfly card which I made as my demonstration card at an event I ran a couple of weeks ago. I love how each time you make these you get a completely different look!
I embossed the butterfly with white emboss powder and then sprinkled some of the Brusho onto the image. Please note, you do not need a lot of this! 
Once the image was dry I then completed the card with the sentiment and some texture using the lace trim and the sequins plus a gold faceted gem.
I then added some Wink of Stella pen over the top of the image for some extra subtle sparkle, you should be able to see it on the card below.

Just a little reminder about our amazing joining offer this month! A whole set of ink pads FREE in your Starter Kit. £193 worth of products for just £99!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment