Wednesday 25 July 2018

Dandelion Wishes Rainbow Picture

Hello again and welcome back! Today I'm sharing a piece of home decor that we made in my recent Dandelion Wishes class. The ladies unfortunately didn't get the actual frame included in the class but made the insert and I am looking forward to seeing how they displayed it! I totally cased this from my team member Kylie who did an amazing job with this set and inspired many people!
The dandelions were stamped with Versamark and then heat embossed with white embossing powder on Watercolour paper. I then added some re-inker drops to an acrylic block and painted them on with an aquabrush. The colours used in order from left to right are - Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point and Rich Razzleberry.
The frame is from IKEA and I mounted the project onto a little bit of Basic Black card before framing it!

I will be running a repeat Dandelion Wishes Class on Saturday 18th August and you can make this during the class. Please click HERE for more details 
Just a little reminder about our amazing joining offer this month! A whole set of ink pads FREE in your Starter Kit. £193 worth of products for just £99!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment