Friday 13 July 2018

Petal Promenade Customer Thank You cards

Good morning and welcome back to my blog today! Today's makes are some quick and simple little cards I made for my customers who ordered online with me last month. I wanted to share how wonderful the Petal Promenade papers are and made these cute little square cards. You can get 3 out of a piece of A4, they measure 9.9cm square.
I've used Petal Pink for the card base and then of course the stunning Petal Promenade papers 
The sentiment is from the Accented Blooms stamp set, stamped in Grapefruit Grove and punched out with the coordinating punch.
My customers also received a hostess stamp set as a free gift this month. I love choosing free gifts for them and sending them out! Hope you enjoy them ladies!
This months code is LIVE if you would like to get a free gift in August from me!
Just a little reminder about our amazing joining offer this month! A whole set of ink pads FREE in your Starter Kit. £193 worth of products for just £99!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment