Friday 20 July 2018

Beautiful Day with Brusho

Good Morning and thank you for joining me today! Todays make is something a little different for me! My lovely upline Monica made the cards below for my displays for me and they get a lot of attention in my studio so I decided to re-create them at classes last week.
I've used the Brusho inks which are little pots of powdered ink and they are loads of fun! As you will see below everyone created such a different look depending on the colours used and the amount of powder applied to the card! We then spritzed the watercolour paper with water after the powder was sprinkled on! 
 I just love all the different looks! Some are very subtle and some look like they have been to a rave!
 I will be back on Sunday with my version of the card!
Just a little reminder about our amazing joining offer this month! A whole set of ink pads FREE in your Starter Kit. £193 worth of products for just £99!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment