Wednesday 18 July 2018

Team Anniversary Cards

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! Today is just a little post highlighting some of the lovely papers that are part of our Buy 3 and get a 4th Free promotion for July
One of the things I love to do each month is to send an Anniversary card to my direct team members when they hit their Stampin' Up! anniversaries. This month 6 of my lovely ladies are celebrating and I am so proud of all of them. As you can see the cards this month range from 1 year to an amazing 8 years! I've used the gorgeous Garden Impressions papers that are part of the special offer, you can see below.


Just a little reminder about our amazing joining offer this month! A whole set of ink pads FREE in your Starter Kit. £193 worth of products for just £99!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment