Good morning! It's Thursday already - that means Lucas this afternoon!
Today I am sharing our second card from Tuesday night - this time a Summer Starfruit number! I also used an item that I know is going to be popular which is the Chevron embossing folder, it got a lot of Oooo's on Tuesday night!
The Crumb Cake card was stamped with the butterflies first and then rolled through the Big Shot with the Chevron folder. I then used the Apothecary Accents dies to roll 2 different shapes out and stamped them with butterflies and the sentiment.
Some extra butterflies were added and a large Pearl! Have you seen these beauties in the new catalogue - love the big Pearls!
Another angle showing the Seam Binding bow in Crumb Cake
RIght I have to go, hope you like my make! Today I am mostly waiting in for a mattress to be delivered but also seeing 2 lovely ladies too!!!
Back tomorrow with the last card from the set!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Summer Starfruit, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Papillon Potpourri, Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – Large Pearls, Crumb Cake Seam Binding
5. Tools – Chevron embossing folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Elegant Butterfly punch
6. Mediums – Summer Starfruit ink