Hello there! I feel like I have been up hours and its only 10.25, loving the extra hour! Got all my ironing done before 11.00 - now thats rare!!
Here is the last card from our Tuesday Club makes and it uses the remainder of the One Sheet Wonder we created to make the previous card
The large circular flower stamp was stamped and then punched out with the Blossom punch and we added a button from the Brights collection.
The sentiment is Curly Cute stamped in Rich Razzleberry.
And here are all 3 matching cards from our class. Our next Tuesday club is this coming Tuesday (30th) and we will be tackling Mens Cards. If you want to join us just mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a nice (longer) Sunday!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Betsy's Blossoms, Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – Button, Daffodil Delight ribbon
5. Tools – Blossom Punch, 3/4 circle punch
6. Mediums – Rich Razzleberry ink, Lucky Limeade ink, Tangerine Tango ink, Baja Breeze ink, Rose Red ink, Daffodil Delight ink