Hello there, no forgetting from me today!!!
Last night I held my Tuesday Club and we made 3 cards using the Papillon Potpourri stamp set with the matching Elegant Butterfly punch. We made 3 cards, each using Crumb Cake with a new In Colour! Todays features Midnight Muse
I really love how this came together and I love the decorative edging which is one of the new sets of Edgelits in the New Catalogue.
The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Banners and we cut it out with the matching Framelits and layered it up on a dimensional (which I forgot to bring - cheers Ginnette!!)
And an arty angle!!
If you would like to attend a class, purchase products or even sign up to be a Demonstrator and get a discount off these fantastic items, please dont hesitate to get in touch with me at email@example.com
Back tomorrow with another card from the set!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake
2 . Papers – Midnight Muse DSP
3. Stamps – Papillon Potpourri, Itty Bitty Banners
4. Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Rhinestones
5. Tools – Labels Framelits, Edgelits, Itty Bitty Banners, Elegant Butterfly punch
6. Mediums – Midnight Muse ink, Crumb Cake ink