One thing I love about the New Catalogue (and there are MANY things I love about it) is the large increase in the Embossing Folders offering! Embossing folders are such a great purchase, really reasonably priced and make such a difference to your project.
One of the new and popular ones is the Fancy Fan folder which I have used here. The colour combo for this card is Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple and Whisper White.
I love the look of the Fancy Fan folder and I have teamed it with one of the new Delicate Doilies Sizzlits and the Papillon Potpourri stamp set with the matching punch.
Curly Cute was used for the sentiment and then I finished the card off with a Primrose Petals bow with a Vintage Faceted button.
Hope you likey!
Thats me off for today, got another busy week, well busy few weeks really if I am honest!! Back tomorrow with another project.
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Curly Cute, Papillon Potpourri
4. Embellishments – Vintage Faceted button, Primrose Petals ribbon
5. Tools – Delicate Doilies Sizzlit, Fancy Fan folder, Circle punch, Elegant butterfly punch
6. Mediums – Raspberry Ripple ink, Summer Starfruit ink