Urrrgghhh who turned off the lights?? How dark is it this morning! Just rubbish!!
On Saturday I had the pleasure of handing out a few cards to our team for their recent promotions! I love to make these sorts of cards!!!!
Here is a little selection, I had another style too!
I have used Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals with the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and the Curly Cute sentiment!
I even added one of the new In Colour Dahlias on the butterfly. I was lucky to get these given to me in Vienna as one of the spin the wheel prizes! I'm also loving the Chevron Embossing Folder which I used in the background of the card along with the Apothecary Accents framelits
Here they are together
And here is one I sent to our lovely Sarah-Jane for getting top sales in September! Well done Sarah-Jane! I like to send a little card and a small prize to our top sales girl and the best thing is its usually someone different each month!
Back tomorrow with some more Team Congratulations card.
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – CUrly Cute, Papillon Potpourri
4. Embellishments – In Colour Dahlias, Primrose Petals Stitched Satin ribbon
5. Tools – Chevron Embossing folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Elegant Butterfly punch
6. Mediums – Summer Starfruit ink, Primrose Petals ink