Good Morning! Hello to my Dad who seems to be my latest avid blog reader!! He says he finds out what I am up to through my blog!!!
So here is the last of the Tuesday Club makes, this time with Raspberry Ripple (a new In Colour)
We stamped the butterflies with Soft Suede and then ran them through the Big SHot with the Fancy Fan embossing folder which I think is going to be a firm favourite!
The sentiment is of course the ever useful Petite Pairs, which must be my most used sentiment set now!! I think I will check that out later and report back!
Inside the card I used the Stamp a ma Jig and decorated with more butterflies
And here they all are together!
Just to let you know I have 5 places left in my paper share which you can find out details of HERE. Please email me at email@example.com if you would like a place!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Primrose Petals, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Papillon Potpourri, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Vanilla Seam Binding, Large Pearls
5. Tools – Labels Framelits,Fancy Fan Embossing folder, Elegant Butterfly punch
6. Mediums – Primrose Petals ink, Soft Suede ink