Good morning but h no how horrible and cold and dark is it this morning! I hate it!!!
It's a quick trip to take Evan to school for me and then I am in all day crafting and working. I've got a to do list as long as my arm with a workshop and training this weekend. Very much looking forward to seeing loads of our team on Saturday though!
Here is a little set of quick and easy cards with the Scentsational Season set.
Simple layout and design with a little bit of Dazzling Details glitter on each of them. I love this stuff and at £2.25 a bottle its a bargain!
Sorry for the lack of chat this morning, the school run is calling me!
Tonight I am going to a WI meeting to talk about Stampin Up and make a small project with them. I am really looking forward to it and would like to thank Sharon (one of my lovely customers) for inviting me!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Scentsational Season, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Gumball Green ribbon
5. Tools – Scallop Circle punch, Holiday Collection framelits
6. Mediums – Gumball Green ink, Soft Suede ink, Cherry Cobbler ink, Baja Breeze ink, Crumb Cake ink