Hello there, WOW its Thursday already! Before I begin todays post I want to say thank you for your lovely comments yesterday!! It was lovely to read them!
Today I am busy preparing for a Stampin Up party on Friday night at my house and then my Stamp a Stack finishing touches for Saturday! I am looking forward to seeing all the ladies make lots of cards, my guillotine and Simply Scored tool have been on overdrive!
Here is another card from our Tuesday club, this one took the longest due to the leaves and cutting the ows out etc...
The tree is made from Soft Suede card and uses the very useful new Woodgrain embossing folder in the Seasonal Catalogue - a must for male cards. On this card I used some of the new Googlie eyes that we sell which match one of the Halloween sets, Googly Ghouls but they also fit the owls in this set too!
The bottom owl has a bit of a squint going on here!
Hope you like this one! Will be back with another one tomorrow for you!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Old Olive
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Pennant Parade, Owl Occasions
4. Embellishments – Googly eyes
5. Tools – Woodgrain Embossing folder, Petite Pennant punch, Oval punch
6. Mediums – Pumpkin Pie ink, Pacific Point ink, Old Olive ink, Chocolate Chip ink