Happy Sunday to you! Today is my ironing and tidying morning!!
Today I am sharing a card with you that I made "just for the fun of it"! It wasn't for a class or anything in particular, I just enjoyed coming up with a card having been inspired by a similar card on Pinterest.
The pink colour is the new Primrose Petals and has been joined by another new colour Gumball Green. The stamp set used is the Scentsational Season set with a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
I also made a matching gift tag whilst I had all the stuff out. I love this Two Tags die.
Both projects together!
I hope you like this simple make today! If you would like to order any of the products seen then I would be happy to order them for you and have them shipped direct to your door!
I'll be back tomorrow
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla, Glimmer Paper
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Scentsational Season, Teeny Tiny Wishes
4. Embellishments – Primrose Petals ribbon, Linen Thread
5. Tools – Two Tags die, Holiday Collection framelits, Scallop Edge punch
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Gumball Green ink