Oh dear I got up a bit late again this morning! I went to see my lovely friend (and dance partner) Paul in Guys and Dolls at the theatre with my friend Jane! I had forgotten just how much I love the music from Guys and Dolls, bit of a classic really! It was a fab show and Paul was amazing!
Back to cards and here is the second card from Tuesday night using some products from the Seasonal catalogue and some from the new Catalogue released on Monday (4 more sleeps!)
The border stamp is from Chock Full of Cheer and the sentiment is too. The Gingerbread men are from Scentsational Season stamp set (which I cannot stop using!)
The papers are from the new catalogue and I love how they match the stamp. Have to say being a "green freak" I am loving our new In Colour GUMBALL GREEN. I even let the ladies loose on my Gumball Green stitched ribbon!
I'll be back tomorrow with the last of the 3 cards but for now I am taking Evan to school and then finishing preps for tomorrow nights Stamp a Stack!! It's going to be a big one!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Be of Good Cheer
3. Stamps – Scentsational Season, Chock Full of Cheer
4. Embellishments – Gumball Green Stitched ribbon
5. Tools – Holiday Collection Framelits, Decorative Label punch
6. Mediums – Gumball Green ink, Soft Suede ink