Good morning! It looks like another miserable one out there today!!! Perfect excuse to stay inside and craft I think!!!
Last night was the Tuesday Club that I run and we were joined by a new member, Stacey! Hi Stacey!!!! We made 3 cards with a mixture of things from the upcoming new Catalogue which is live on Monday and the currently live Seasonal!!
The colour scheme of Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla was in order last night as we used the Be of Good Cheer papers which I have to say I am loving! This card uses the Chock full of Cheer stamp set and the bauble is stamped and then punched out with the 1 3/4 circle punch.
The bauble is then stamped again in Cherry Cobbler and the centre is punched out with the 3/4 circle punch and a large pearl added. The top of the bauble is a seperate stamp which we stamped in Soft Suede and then cut out.
Some Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon and a sentiment stamped in Gumball Green from Teeny Tiny Wishes, punched out with the Word Window punch and then layered onto a Gumball Green punched out Modern Label!.
I'll share the other 2 cards with you over the next couple of days!!
Take care now!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Be of Good Cheer
3. Stamps – Chock Full of Cheer, Teeny Tiny Wishes
4. Embellishments – Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Pearls
5. Tools – 1 3/4 circle punch, 3/4 circle punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Window Frame Framelits, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder
6. Mediums – Cherry Cobbler ink, Gumball Green ink