Hello there, I am posting bright and breezy this morning!! I'm looking forward to my Stamp a Stack tonight as I have 17 crafters joining me to make 12 cards each!!!!! I am all prepped and raring to go!
Here is the last card from Tuesday evening. The photos are a bit blurred as they are taken on my phone as I cannot find the charger for the camera battery!!!!
This was my favourite card of the evening! I have been wanting to feature one of these bows since watching a US demos video so I decided to go for it and add one in Cherry Cobbler! I just love the look of it!
The paper is from the Be of Good Cheer set and the tree from Scentsational Season stamped in Gumball Green! The sentiment is from Delightful Dozen, stamped in a new In Colour - Primrose Petals and rolled out on the Big Shot with the new Apothecary Accent Framelits
A couple of arty farty angles for you! I only have one Bronze button left now! Must rectify that immediately!!
And here are all 3 cards together!
Right thats me off, busy busy day today and a busy evening too!!!
See you tomorrow
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Be of Good Cheer
3. Stamps – Delightful Dozen, Scentsational Season
4. Embellishments – Bronze button, Linen thread, Glimmer paper
5. Tools – Bone Folder, Holiday Collection Framelits, Merry Minis punches, Apothecary Accents
6. Mediums – Primrose Petals ink, Gumball Green ink