Thursday 2 April 2020

Ornate Garden Suite - Early Release

Hello there and welcome to my blog! I am a bit hit and miss with the blog at the moment as I am spending a lot of time on Facebook keeping in touch with my ladies. Yesterday Stampin' Up! launched a whole product suite early, ahead of the new catalogue coming out in June! The Ornate Garden Suite is just fabulous and you can find details of the whole suite on my Online Store HERE
As you can guess from the name of the suite it is quite ornate, however for this make I have just used the lovely floral image and coloured it with my Stampin Blends (love them!) I cased this card from a demonstrator in Australia, Alisa Tilsner and added a couple of my own touches!
 I think I just love everything about this card and it's one of those ones that I would love to receive myself!
 If you would like to see a video on how I coloured the image in then I have just uploaded one to my You Tube channel
And I have a new shopping code for April too!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment