Tuesday 3 March 2020

Sale-A-Bration 2nd Release

Good Evening! I am so late posting this today but I've been busy with classes and bits and bobs and time ran away with me. Today is the launch of the second phase of SAB and we have new items available for you to earn FREE but only until the end of March.
 I will share images of the items you can earn free below but if you would like to see the brochure you can view it by clicking HERE

Here we have the gorgeous Flowering Foils papers, free with a spend of £45
 Next we have the lovely So Very Vellum papers, again free with a £45 spend.
 Something for the fellas next with the Well Dressed Stamp Set, again free with a £45 spend.
Then we have the Tags in Bloom stamps that coordinate with 2 of the new punches in the Mini Catalogue.
And finally, and my featured product of this blog today is the amazing Rise and Shine stamp set, a set of 15 stamps that coordinates with the Cup of Cheer dies. I have added some of the lovely makes from the catalogue to show how lovely they look when stamped! These are free with a £90 spend.



I have added a new code for March too which is now live on my ONLINE STORE for orders.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment