Thursday 26 December 2019

January Classes

Hey there and a very Marry Christmas for yesterday and welcome to my blog today!
Today I am sharing my upcoming classes for January and I am all fired up to get crafting with the new goodies from the Mini Catalogue that goes live on 3rd January.

Here are some of the events I have coming up with links to the event on Facebook when you click on it.


I am launching the new Mini and SAB catalogues on Saturday 4th January from 11am. Come along for just £5 and collect your catalogue, order some goodies, make a card and have a cuppa.


In the afternoon of the 4th I have my I've Missed Crafting Class which is £15 or FREE with a £45 or more order on the day.
6 SEATS LEFT


I am really excited for these 2 events, my new CARD BUFFET classes!
Come and make 8 cards for £20 from a wide selection of occasions and designs.




My Stamp Set Included class is all about cute animals in January and we will be using the Bonaza Buddies bundle.
3 SEATS LEFT

If you would like to book on any events please either click Going on the Facebook event or drop me an email HERE

Julie
shop now
join my team


No comments:

Post a Comment