Wednesday 27 November 2019

From Our House to Yours

Well I am back with some projects! After being in two theatre productions and then moving house, all in the last 5 weeks my blog took a hit and has suffered! However I am hoping I am now back! I've got lots of projects made to share with you, starting with a selection of From Our House to Yours. It's still my favourite set from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue and is the one I have used the most.
The colour combo I have used is Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizazz and Soft Suede, with a little bit of Pool Party for the sponging of the sky!
 You can create these cards very easily with just a few products, 1 stamp set, 4 ink pads, scissors, glue, a sponge and some glitter!
I hope you enjoy this make and I will be back with another soon!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment