Monday 4 February 2019

Geared Up Garage Father's Day

Hello there and a very happy start of the week to you! I am following on with my Geared Up Garage makes and today's offering is a Father's Day card! Ooo just wanted to say I added a new class to my schedule with this set which will take place on Saturday 6th April if you fancy it!
More details here
Now I am not a huge user of Crushed Curry but I do like it with Basic Gray so I am quite happy with this simple colour combo! Again I stamped all over on the background with the car image and inked around the edges! I actually made 7 cards in one sitting with this set, really pleased with myself for that!
I have used my beloved Stitched Shape Framelits which are my go-to dies always! Although I have to say, I am loving the rectangles too!
Coloured the image in with the ink pads and a Blender pen on standard Whisper White card.
My new code is up and running for February, thanks to those who used it in January!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment