Wednesday 14 March 2018

NEW Sale-A-Bration items!

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today. Tomorrow we have some new regular catalogue items that will be available as FREE Sale-A-Bration items with a spend of £45 or some with a spend of £90. They are listed below but the image is not the best quality so please click through to my Online Store to view them.
One of my favourite papers is on the list the Just Add Colour papers so if you have the Stampin Blends pens then I really recommend these papers and you can make cards like the ones below



We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment