Saturday 2 December 2017

December All Star Tutorial Blog Hop


Hello there and welcome to the December All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop. This month I am still working on items from the Autumn/Winter catalogue and chose to use the Christmas Around the World papers as I had barely used them!
I made a DL sized card as I don't often make these and got happy with my Paper Snips cutting out some of the images from the papers.
As you can probably see from the image below, I have also used some of the Dazzling Diamonds glitter for the snow
I hope you like this make, please hop onto Kimberley's blog to see what she has been up to!

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!

Or you can purchase them as a one off payment

Julie
shop now
join my team

supplies
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment