Saturday 1 April 2017

Jems Blog Hop - Easter

Good Morning and welcome to the Jems Blog Hop for April which showcases Easter themed projects this month. I must confess I don't tend to make many Easter themed projects although I love the Spring Colours associated with such projects.  Time was of the essence for this project and I had to take part this month as I missed last month. Today's share is a card we made at Stamp a Stack last night, however I have written this up before the actual class! I am giving the ladies the option of doing it as an Easter card or changing it to a baby or birthday card. I have used the Basket Bunch which I could no resist purchasing after seeing lots of gorgeous makes on Pinterest but so far I have only made 2 cards with it!
This card is a total CASE from the lovely Tanja Kolar, you can see her original card HERE. Thank you Tanja for sharing this beautiful card! Sehr Schon! 
Now I have to confess I had a little faux pas with this and I got some ink in the top right hand corner. Yes it happens to me too! You get a smudge of ink from absolute nowhere! Where does it come from! So I had to cover it up, hence the random leaves in the top right hand corner!
 This card is certainly making me feel like Spring is here and Easter will very soon be upon us! Please take the time to hop around all our blogs. You can click next to visit the lovely Sharon or click previous to visit the lovely Julie! Either way I do hope you will take a look!

Julie
shop now
supplies

7 comments:

  1. Cute card, love the layers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Easter Card Julie, can see how easily it could be adapted x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cute bunny so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Julie... and Basket Bunch/Builder is truly a great set! So much fun...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bunny is so cute!the white-on-white matting and Layering works really well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute bunny and the leaves provide a perfect cover up ! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Julie, I love this set too. Great job SU! xx

    ReplyDelete