Friday 17 February 2017

Nailed It Slider Card

 Good Morning. Phew a little late posting from me today as it's bee all go for the last couple of days. We were in Sunderland on Wednesday and Thursday visiting the University for our son Ross who had a taster session there after receiving an offer a few weeks ago. I am sure those of you who have been through the process appreciate what a lengthy process it is, I never realised before just how much time and energy it takes up! Still he has made his decisions now so fingers crossed!
Today I am sharing the Nailed It version of a card I shared a couple of weeks ago using the Cool Treats suite. I do have this on my list of videos to make as I have had a few questions. 
Apologies for the short post, lots of catching up with things after our trip away! See you next time!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment