Friday 20 January 2017

Happy Friday!

Good Morning readers. This week is a massively busy week for me this week and it's a juggling act to combine home and family life, work at the studio and on admin and support and then rehearsing for Made in Dagenham! Today I am cheating with my blog post, simply due to timing this week and sharing a couple of the Stampin Up videos of 2 of my most popular sellers this month.

Firstly we have the Watercolour Pencils, amazing value at £14.00 for 13 pencils. On the short video Shannon shares some great tips on how to use them.
Here is an example of them in use that I shared earlier in the week.
Another popular seller is the Up & Away bundle which is this months bundle of choice for Mrs K's Craft Room. I am really enjoying working with this bundle and have loads more ideas for it. On the short video Andrea shows you the products and some projects.
Thanks for reading today!



Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment