Thursday 1 December 2016

Year End Close Out Sale

Well I honestly don't know where to start with today's post. Straight off the back of a fabulous Online Extravaganza we now have the Year End Close Out Sale! Not only are some retiring products discounted BUT some regular items from the Annual Catalogue are also discounted too! Talk about spoiling us! To view all the sale items please click the image above or CLICK HERE
I will place an order early evening tonight, about 6.30pm if you would like to send me your orders but it's likely the bargains will go quickly so it may be worth you shopping on my store! 
Here are a few of my highlights

PAPERS - Oh my word I do love my papers and here are some of my hot picks!
One of my all time fave papers the Birthday Bouquet, only £4.00 for 12 sheets of 12x12. Loved working with these.
I'm still enjoying these and ordered a stack yesterday and now they are 1/2 price!! Eekkk!
Now these are more like card and they are just stunning! Remember the special class I did with the opening box? 
 DIES - There are lots of dies reduced too but these are my faves and I am never likely to let these go!

PUNCHES - Some lovely punches on there too, here are my faves
I loved the Curvy Corner Trio punch, this one won't last long in the store thats for sure
 And how about the Jolly Hat punch, which I used on my recent Christmas bunting
Anyway there you have just some of my hot picks! I could have gone on but this blog post would have taken too long! Please hop over to www.juliekettlewell.stampinup.net to have a look for yourself.

I have just opened my Online Code Club code too for those of you spending over £25.

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment