Friday 10 June 2016

Ross' 17th Birthday card

Hey there! Last Sunday our eldest boy Ross celebrated his 17th birthday. Some of you will remember Ross as a small boy, he was just 8 when I started doing Stampin' Up! and now he is as tall as his Dad, but a lovely lovely young man. As some of you know he is cricket obsessed and just loves it. Every year I try and come up with a cricket themed card for him and this years was a no brainer when I saw my lovely team member Amanda's card design I knew I had to use it for Ross' birthday card. In fact I have used it for many cards already.
I'm getting a bit of an expert at making these cricket balls now but the stumps were a little harder now that we have no Word Window punch anymore! The green paper is the new Emerald Envy DSP stack and the Son was stamped with the new Labeller alphabet, another must have new product.

I was pleased with how this turned out. Goodness knows what I will make next year!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment