Tuesday 24 May 2016

Shaker Window Card

Well today I am getting a little bit more adventurous with the makes and have made a shaker window card. I'm not sure if that is the correct name for it but I am sticking with it! This one probably took me the longest time to make but I was pleased with the results.
Sticking with the colours of Cucumber Crush, Melon Mambo and Whisper White I think this has a summery feel to it. 
It was quite tricky to take successful photos to show you how you can see through the card and the photo below is my best attempt at this!
Inside was pretty simple as the outside of the card had already done a lot of the work!
Back tomorrow with my last card from the set of Confetti Celebration.
Julie
shop now


1 comment:

  1. a fantastic card & such vibrant colours... I am so gonna have to try making one of these one day LOL xXx
    My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete