Friday 4 March 2016

Birthday Balloon

Good Morning! Do you have snow this morning? We have some and it's still snowing although very lightly now. I hope it clears for my All Day Stamp a Stack tomorrow! Eeeekkkk!

Today I am sharing a card from last week's Stamp a Stack plus from our Team Training events this week. I wanted to focus on the new SAB items that are available so I used the Party Pants stamp set along with the Metallics Glitter tape which is just amazing.
The colour combo was Pool Party, Blushing Bride and Basic Grey, with Whisper White as the neutral. We stamped the watercolored background from the Perpetual Calendar stamp set and stamped it 3 times. 
 I made the bow with the Bow Builder punch and then added some of the Silver tape around it.
 Hope you like todays make and I will see you tomorrow (hopefully with less snow!)
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment