Friday 8 January 2016

Upcoming Classes

Good Morning. I am afraid there is no crafty make to share today as I am flat out preparing for my Launch Event for almost 25 ladies this evening! So I thought I would remind you about my upcoming  classes and let you know about a little problem I am experiencing with Facebook!

Previously on my Facebook Events you got the option to click either GOING, MAYBE or CAN'T GO, this has now changed to INTERESTED, GOING or IGNORE.
As you can see the first option used to be GOING but that's now moved and I am having a lot of people who are clicking INTERESTED instead of GOING! Please be careful when you are clicking, I do wish they wouldn't change these things!

BUTTERFLY CARD AND MATCHING FRAMED PICTURE
3 seats left

Tuesday 26th January
7.30pm - 9.30pm
£20 which includes full pack of papers and the frame

JANUARY STAMP A STACK
8 seats left
 First Stamp a Stack of 2016 using all new Spring Summer and Sale-A-Bration products

Friday 29th January
7pm - 10pm
£15 or FREE with a spend of £45 on the night and of course if you go for this option you will also get a FREE gift from the SAB offering.

MONTHLY TECHNIQUE CLUB
Only 2 seats left
Watercolouring techniques

Saturday 30th January
2pm
£30 - includes Birthday Blooms stamp set plus a Wink of Stella clear glitter brush (products worth £24.25).
We will make 3 cards and I will show you colouring on 3 different card stocks.

SPRING STAMP A STACK
12 seats left

 SPRING RETREAT DAY
Saturday - SOLD OUT
Wednesday - 5 seats left

Of course I still have other classes available so please do check my FACEBOOK EVENTS where you will find other classes and you can even Subscribe.

I look forward to seeing some of you this evening.

Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment