Sunday 22 November 2015

Paper Haven Retreat Day

Hello there. Apologies for the lack of blogging for two days! One reason was that I was super busy with preps for my Retreat Day yesterday and the other reason was I was saving the makes the share with you after the Retreat. You may or may not know that I have a little sideline called Paper Haven Craft Retreats which I have been running since 2013. I run a full weekend retreat in September each year (places available for 2016) but I also run a day retreat in March and November for my customers who don’t want to commit to a full weekend! Yesterday was my November Retreat Day which I ran at our local cricket club. My lovely Dad went and borrowed 8 tables from the local church for me and went to pick them up at 8.30 on Saturday morning, I was so grateful - thanks Dad. I gave my ladies a lot more space to craft this time and although it meant there was less room elsewhere in the room, they had plenty of room for their crafting.
 Here are the tables all set up ready for the ladies. Can you spot the lovely blue snowflakes on the bags? I saw them in a lovely shop in Brussels and just had to have them for my ladies.

 As usual I had all my displays set up...
.... and my classes are now booking for 2016!
 The ladies all hard at work.
 This was the first project in the morning. A little bit frenzied sharing all the stamps around but worthwhile once it’s in the frame! This is Louise’s gorgeous make.
 A lovely lady Jane, who does the catering for the Cricket Club kept us fed and watered all day. We had Brunch, Lunch and then Afternoon Tea
 In the afternoon we made some Christmas Bunting and then we made 4 cards to finish the day. Here is one of Louise’s which I loved!
 Soon it was time to clear up and I got all this ready for Mr K to help me to the car! Until next time!
Thanks to all my ladies who attended. My next one is Saturday 19th March 2016. Full details will follow OR you could give my Facebook Page a LIKE



Julie
shop now





No comments:

Post a Comment