Thursday 30 April 2015

Celebrate Today

Hello there! I am back with my usual crafty post today, sharing one of the makes from last weeks Stamp a Stack. I thought this card could be used as a Birthday card or also to celebrate exam success or job success. Exams are very much at the fore front of our family at the moment as our eldest son is taking his GCSEs this year! I do feel a little bit like the revision police at the moment.
I did see a card that inspired me on Pinterest which I more or less cased. To create the balloon you need to die cut 3 balloons using the dies and then fold and adhere them together but leave one side flat to stick down to your card. The clouds were created with the Cupcake punch from glimmer paper and the word Celebrate was stamped in full ink and then stamped off to create a paler colour.

 I think I might put this card away and hope that we have something to celebrate in August!

Julie

shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com








No comments:

Post a Comment