Thursday 31 January 2013

A Whole Latte Love!

Morning all! Bit dark and dreary here today!! But it will be bright and light in the craft room as I do my preps for Gillian's workshop tomorrow evening! I'm very excited to be sharing the new Spring/Summer Seasonal at a workshop on the very first day its launched!

This card suits me down to the ground! I LOVE my cuppas!! I am a bit of a Morning Coffee/Afternoon Tea type person and always have my same huge coffee cup with my breakfast every morning!!!

The stamp set is called Patterned Occasions and is one of the sets you can earn FREE during SAB! See the chart below for more information!


A little cutting out was required and I used Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry and Tangerine Tango with the coffee "steam" being stamped in Soft Suede.


The papers are the free Sycamore Street papers as are buttons - Free and Sycamore Street!!!


Just a short post from me today!
Back tomorrow!

Julie x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Whisper White
 2. Papers – Sycamore Street
 3. Stamps – Patterned Occasions
 4. Embellishments – Sycamore Street buttons, Rhinestones
 5. Tools – 1 inch circle punch, 1 1/4 Scallop Circle punch
 6. Mediums – Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango inks

No comments:

Post a Comment