Friday 6 July 2012

Hostess Thank You!

Hello there and good morning from a wet Yorkshire!! Yesterday evening it rained SO much, just as I had gone to my car to get something out of the boot, the heavens opened!!!!

Today I will mostly be finishing off preps for my All Day Event tomorrow.

Here is a card I made for one of my recent Hostesses, Anne, to say thank you for having a fantastic workshop! Anne is a great hostess and runs her own craft classes too - waving to any of the ladies from Anne's class who may be reading!

So this card was made with the Everything Eleanor stamp set with a colour combo of Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Whisper White


The background is embossed with the Polka Dot embossing folder and I added some Pool Party Seam Binding ribbon before I stuck it down.


A little bit of cutting out of the Everything Eleanor stamps and the Thank You sentiment from Curly Cute


Arty Farty angle!

Thats all for now - back to my preps!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Everything Eleanor, Curly Cute
 4. Embellishments – Pearls, Pool Party Seam Binding
 5. Tools – Polka Dot Embossing Folder
 6. Mediums – Pool Party ink, Crumb Cake ink

No comments:

Post a Comment