Friday 25 May 2012

The Open Sea at Stamp a Stack!

Hello there! So tonight I have my Stamp a Stack event which I am really looking forward to!! Do you know what a Stamp a Stack is?? Well we "stamp a stack" of cards, 12 cards to be precise!! My ladies make 6 different card designs and do 2 of each design. They roughly have 30 minutes at each table. Most of the cutting is prepped for them so its a case of stamp, punch and assemble!!! The class costs £15 or is free if you spend £45 that evening! Lots of my ladies like taking their cards home for free!

Anyway onto the cards! I have CASED this wonderful design from my effervescent and lovely downline Sally Jo, she made hers into an A5 size card though, so these are the mini versions!

 I have randomly stamped the images to make a background using Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Basic Grey and Soft Suede. I also inked the edges with Marina Mist!
 The ribbon is Basic Grey or Soft Suede striped grosgrain. My ladies will get a choice as I dont have enough for both cards the same colour!!



The galleon was stamped and then I cut it out on the Big Shot with the ever useful Framelits, cannot imagine what we did without them!!!

Hope you like and hope my ladies like tonight!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Basic Grey, Very Vanilla, Marina Mist
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – The Open Sea, For my Family, Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – Striped Grosgrain ribbon
 5. Tools – Framelits, Decorative Label punch
 6. Mediums – Basic Grey ink, Marina Mist ink, Soft Suede ink, Crumb Cake ink

No comments:

Post a Comment