Wednesday 14 March 2012

Beautiful Bows!

Todays card is a bit of a "plug" for my class next Saturday, the 24th March!

One of the most common things I here in my classes is, "How do you tie your bows", "Can you do mine for me", "Mine never look like yours!"

So I decided to do a class based on Bow Techniques! In this class we will make 5 different cards each with a different bow technique. We will master the techniques first and then make the cards.

The class will feature the Everything Eleanor set and you will receive a FULL reel of Very Vanilla Satin ribbon (RRP£6.75) to make you projects with plenty left to take home to use! The cost of the class is £14. 2pm start

Places need to be booked by the weekend so I can order the ribbon.

Also at my class I am running a SALE OF RETIRED STOCK!!!

If you book a place you can come at 2pm for £5 and view my stock plus you will get to make a card and have a cuppa and make those last minute purchases for Sale a Bration.

Ladies attending my Bows class will have access to the sale stock for FREE.

Please email me asap to book a place!

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment