Monday 29 August 2011

Ruby Wedding Guest Book

Hello there!! I think I am getting later with these postings each day!!!

One of my lovely Stampin Up customers, Anne, celebrated her Ruby Wedding Anniversary this weekend and her Daughter in Law was very sneaky and asked me to make a Ruby Wedding Guestbook for their guests to sign at their party.

I went with a very similar design to the Silver Wedding one I did in June. I stamped the flowers from Vintage Vogue in Cherry Cobbler and then I stamped them over the top in Versamark and clear embossing powder then blasted it with my heat gun and it gave the flowers a lovely shiney effect.
The papers are from the Regals DSP stack in Cherry Cobbler.

You can see a better picture of the flowers in the next 2 photos. I added some Pearls to finish it off!

I really enjoyed making this, makes a nice change to cards and I hope Anne liked it and Anne, hope you had a wonderful celebration.

Well thats it for me again today, going to watch Ross play cricket and then carry on clearing out my craft area!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Cherry Cobbler DSP
3. Stamps – Vintage Vogue
4. Embellishments – Pearls, Very Vanilla ribbon
5. Tools – Big Shot, Little Leaves die, Heat Gun
6. Mediums – Cherry Cobbler ink, Versamark

1 comment:

  1. Hello Julie DH and I absolutely loved the Guest Book. I had thought of making/buying one but didn't have time to make in the end. We had a wonderful time and when DH sends me the photographs I will write in detail about our celebrations. We could not ask for more and I was moved to tears at DH's speech. Take care. Love Anne x

    ReplyDelete