Saturday 9 April 2011

Julie's Jems little blog hop!!

Good morning

Please excuse how short this post is! I did it at Midnight last night after I had finished off last minute bits and bobs for our Team Training today!!

You should have joined me from my lovely Sarah-Jane's blog! Sarah-Jane organised a little mini swap between some of my team of Jems, I think there were 12 of us in the end who all swapped cards with the new mini products

Here is my effort using one of the A La Carte stamps in the back of the Mini, Wedding Wheels

The card base is Crumb Cake and I have used the gorgeous Shimmer Cardstock and embossed it with the exclusive Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. The sentiment is from the Level 3 Hostess set and I have stamped this in Crumb Cake

I punched the sentiment out with the Large Oval and then layered it onto the mew Decorative Label punch and it fits beautifully, thats what I love about Stampin Up!!!!

Added a bit of the new Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon and there you go!!!

Right now if you follow the link it will take you to my fabby SARAH'S BLOG to see what project she has made for our Mini hop!!!!

See you tomorrow!!

Jules x

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous card - another stamp for my wish list too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I loved your swap Jules, I will add the wedding wheels to my {l-o-n-g} list then? ha ha! Have a great day at training and I look forward to hearing all about it,
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty indeedy! Using my favorite embossing folder too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE what you've done with this stamp.. and esp love your layering of the large oval and decorative label punches! Will be trying that one for sure!! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw this stamp I had to get it staright away, I like how you have used it, I am loving crumb cake at the moment, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a fab day !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card, CAS. I took a photo of it yesterday so you may see one (or something similar) on a Blog near you soon! Haha...

    Thanks for a fab Training Session, looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Thanks for a fab day yesterday.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, simply elegant!! Might have to order this one now...along with soo many other new products!

    ReplyDelete