Friday 12 November 2010

Convention Swaps

ONe of the great things about convention is meeting all the other demonstrators, some you have met before and also new people. I love to meet the demonstrators from France and Germany too. We always swap cards at any event we go to. This year I made 140 swap cards which was just enough, I probably could have gotten away with making a few less.
My card fronts were made using Regal Rose and Pear Pizazz and the Level 2 Hostess set Fast and Fabulous.
They are a headache at times and there seems like no light at the end of the tunnel but its brilliant to swap them out and then get 140 great swaps back to use on your display boards!


The sentiment is from Curly Cute and punched out with theModern Label punch and layered onto the large Oval punch. I just love the Pear Pizazz ribbon! I went through 2 reels making these!!!!

If you like the sound of convention after all my posts about it then you know what to do!! Give me a call or drop me an email to julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com to discuss the benefits of being a Stampin Up Demonstrator! Its honestly the best job I have ever had!!!!
Back tomorrow for my special little birthday boys post!!!
Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment