Wednesday 6 October 2010

Bundle of Love

Good morning. What a dark morning it was today! I am hopefully now back to my regular early morning blog posts for you!
When I saw we were getting this set in the new catalogue I was very excited as its such a lovely baby set with tons of stamps in one set.
The colour combination on this card is Crumb Cake (card blank), Pear Pizazz and Pretty in Pink. I have used the new Scallop edge trim border along the side of the image.

My favourite part of the card is the background. We now have a Crumb Cake ink pad so I have stamped this onto the card to create the cutest little design, I love it!

I have also decorated the inside of the card, this sentiment is just so cute and finished it off with a little bib!

Hope you like the card and you are enjoying the New Catalogue

Just a few updates for you


1 PLACE LEFT ON MY STAMPERS 6 CLUB - £25 A MONTH COMMITMENT

PLACES LEFT ON THE RIBBON SHARES

1 PLACE LEFT ON THE PAPER SHARE



Back tomorrow

Jules x




No comments:

Post a Comment