Monday 28 September 2009

Lovely Ladies

Lovely ladies - thats a song from a well known musical - anyone know which one????
Anyway I have been very lucky to recruit 3 new ladies into my team during September, Kate, Lynda and Terri. They are all going to be fantastic and I wanted to welcome them with a thank you card to thank them for joining my team. They got a couple of pressies too!!!
Here are the cards I made, my first make with the Baroque Motifs stamp set which I have had sat unmounted for ages - shock horror!!!! The colour combo is Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa and So Saffron.

I used the Thank You from the Fresh Cuts set and my oval punches and then some of the So Saffron ribbon that was Augusts freebie!!
Welcome to Julie's Jems ladies, you are going to be fab!
Back tomorrow with a sneaky peeky from the BRAND NEW CATALOGUE - OUT ON THURSDAY!
Jules
x

3 comments:

  1. How pretty, and left unmounted .. naughty. They are all beautifful. I can't wait to get my hands on the new SU catalogue .. i know my ever growing list is just goingt o get bigger!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thursday is toooo long away!!! lol

    FABULOUS cards Jules, I am a big fan of pink and orange!

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those cards Jules, fab combo and design. M xx

    ReplyDelete