Monday 15 June 2009

You've got Male calss - this Saturday

Well another week comes and goes and its Monday morning again!!! On Saturday I am doing my Male card class. Mail me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com if you would like to come, I have 2 places left! See my sidebar for more details.
Here is one of the projects we will be making, not sure what these type of cards are called but I call them Tri-fold cards, really easy to make using 1 piece of A4.
The papers used are Rainbow Sherbert and the colour combo is Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore and Gable Green. The Turquoise crd has been stamped with the Seeing Spots stamp set.

Of course I have used the Cheers to You set, very handy for mens cards and great value at £12.95 for 6 stamps. Finished off with the sentiment punched out with the Oval punches

Hope you like, back tomorrow with another card from Saturdays class

Jules
x

10 comments:

  1. Yes I do like, very nice ;0)
    HUgs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Julie,l love the papers and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great male card, that beer looks drinkable :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Jules, like the colour combo too, enjoy your workshop.
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, what a great male card.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card bud, I am looking forward to the class. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this stamp set. It's a little gem, so versatile and so affordable. Love how you've used it here with these bright summery colours. Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, haven't made that style for ages, thanks for the reminder.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops I put the wrong link in.........trying again! It won't show until 29/6/09

    Love the card, cased it for my blog.......hope that's okay ?

    http://www.inspiringinkin.com/2009/06/cheers-for-beer/

    Of course I have linked back to your blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete