Saturday 28 June 2008

Thank you Teacher


Get me!!! How organised am I getting, made some thank you teacher cards for my little boys teacher and the helpers in his class.



Thought I would get them done even though they don't break up for another 3 weeks. My son is in Reception and I cannot believe where the year has gone! He is really growing up now but I am sure he will find next year a bit hard when he moves up to Year 1, not as much playing!!




So the card is mostly Stampin Up! Close to Cocoa cardstock with Pretty in Pink.

The background has been stamped using my Polka Dot stamp and I have used the Close to Cocoa to co-ordinate. The sentiment is the Circle of Friendship stamped and then layered on circles and then onto a scallop punched piece of Pretty in Pink. The image is of course Stamping Bella - Teachabella.


Will be back later with the other cards,having problems with uploading!!

Jules

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card sure the teacher will be thrilled. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card for the teacher. I have just bought my first bellas about 4 weeks ago and love them!!
    Also just a note to say you and your sister look fab in the wedding photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card - love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jules, love the bella and the great colours. Great layout too x

    ReplyDelete