Friday 7 March 2008

Feeling human again!!!

Well, what a week!!!
Apologies for no updates!!!
I started feeling poorly on Sunday evening and by Monday was fit for NOTHING!! I have had this flu virus thing that has really knocked me for six. I am not poorly very often but gosh I made up for it this week!!
Done a lot of sleeping and had lots of baths and lemsips and today am feeling a little bit human again!!!!!
Lots of catching up to do, so will start with my blog!!
I was tagged last weekend by Tara
WHAT WERE YOU DOING TEN YEARS AGO?

In 1998 I was working at Halifax Direct had been married for 2 years and we were thinking about trying for ur first baby. Ross arrived the year after!!!
WHAT WERE YOU DOING ONE YEAR AGO?

This time last year I had recently started card making and was trying to sell my cards, I havent looked back since!!! Was also rehearsing for the once in a lifetime show We Will Rock You that I performed in, in July 2007
NAME YOUR FIVE FAVOURITE SNACKS?

Not really a crisp person, so Cadburys Whole Nut, grapes, nuts, biscuits and strawberries
NAME FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE?

I would buy a bigger house nearer to better secondary schools, fly first class to Florida, put some money away for university for my boys, buy a new car and spend loads on craft.

NAME FIVE THINGS YOU LIKE DOING?

Making cards, performing in musicals, watching Strictly Come Dancing!, being a Mum and having a good laugh!
NAME FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN?
Grolsch bottle tops on my shoes, Jelly Bean shoes, jumpsuit, batwing jumpers and maternity clothes!!!!

NAME YOUR FIVE FAVOURITE TOYS?

Laptop, Sky +, Cricut, Cuttlebug and my Baby Annabelle (joke!)
Most people I know have been tagged so I will leave it there!!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you've had a nasty virus. Hope you're feeling back to your best very soon.
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules, sorry to hear that you haven't been well, I hope you are feeling better now :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww Jules that us one rotten virus, knocked me foir six for about a month nearly.... I soooo feel for ya, but you have recovered well from what you have created....

    ReplyDelete