Wednesday 9 January 2008

Simply Sayings

I have been making a couple of cards with the brand new Simply Sayings from Craftwork Cards, these are exclusively designed for Craftwork Cards by Paula Pascal.

They are lovely to work with and add a touch of class to designs and are what they say, just simple sayings!! Simply gorgeous!!

For this card I have gone for the monochrome look, the card is A6 from Craftwork Cards, covered in white shimmery card which I have cuttlebugged, added some Sparkle ribbon (CWC) and a Simply Saying which I have chalked in black around the edges and stickled. Very simple card.

It is one of the ladies at Craftwork Cards birthday this week so I thought I would make a card for her, I have used a Size 5 card from Craftwork Cards (herein known as CWC!!!) , a scallop square from CWC which I have cuttlebugged and chalked then added the Simply Saying which I have chalked and stickled and tied with baby pink grosgrain ribbon.

Thats all for now
J
x


4 comments:

  1. I L♥ve it! I love how elegant they look.
    GREAT work.
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - I love the Stickles around the edges, nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovley bud, they look very elegant, I must get myself some of these. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, thanks for the compliments and your fabulous cards using the simply sayings.
    Paula Pascual
    x

    ReplyDelete