Thursday 15 November 2007

I have cards!!!

At last I have had time this week to make some cards. Its been so hectic with the show and Evan's birthday and Christmas card orders, don't think I'll be doing one again at this time of year!!!

Made some cards up today for orders that I had


Craftwork Cards plum pudding paper and card blank, berisfords grosgrain ribbon

Everything as before

Good old Mr Frosty, he's so versatile!!!! Cuttlebug - Sledding, stickled and coloured with Whispers pens

Reminisce paper, letters cut out on Cricut, George font, stickled with lime green.
Better go and get ready for tonights performance, the audience loved it last night, they were laughing all the time, much better than the grumpy ones on Tuesday night!!!
J
x

2 comments:

  1. I love your cards, especially the frosty one with the pink. Great blog, too.

    ReplyDelete