Tuesday 27 December 2011

General Christmas Cards

Hello there

This year I didnt have time (or if I am honest the inclination) to make as many cards as I normally do. I cant believe I am saying that with crafting and cardmaking being my business but sometimes things happen in your life and you need to take your foot off the pedal. I sent as many cards out as I cold manage, to my team, to my neighbours and close friends and of course to my family.

Here are the general cards I made, I made quite a few of these in one sitting.

Th square blanks are only 9.9cm so you get 3 from one sheet of A4 card. The stamp set is Polar Party which I think has been a popular one with lots of people this year and the sentiments are from Petite Pairs, again very very popular and very useful.

The trees were coloured in with my marker pens and I swiped the Whisper White inkpad around the edge of the card to create a snowy effect.

Back tomorrow hopefully

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Polar Party, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments –
5. Tools –
6. Mediums – Melon Mambo ink, Basic Gray ink, Whisper White ink, Melon Mambo marker, Lucky Limeade marker, Daffodil Delight marker

No comments:

Post a Comment